Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Newsworthy

Snow again on Tuesday & Wednesday?  You've got to be kidding me! 

Headline in the student paper: NIT in sight as Tar Heels roll Deacons.  And how should this make me feel?  Relieved?  Disgusted?  Amused?  Blah.

Obama encourages members of Congress to vote on the healthcare bill regardless of whether or not it'll put their political careers in jeopardy... meaning "I don't care what your constitutients want, just vote for it already."

Pelosi says she will argue that the bill is indeed bipartisan, even if there are no Republicans that vote for it. Um... how?

After watching hockey for the first time in my life, I learned that players hit a puck, not a puttNow what should I watch now that Carolina basketball stinks and the Olympics are over???

It is an actual NC law that if a man and woman who aren't married go to a hotel and register themselves as married, they will be legally married under state law... Hmmm...

Happy Tuesday!
laura ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...