Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Coral Punch


Well my green punch recipe has always been my go-to when it comes time to give someone a shower.  I've made it at many bridal and baby showers.  Alas, green punch just wouldn't do for Candice's baby shower, which was themed after her nursery colors... coral and teal.

There aren't a lot of coral punch recipes out there in case you were wondering.  Trust me, I googled it.  So I made it up and hoped for the best.

It turned out really well and I'll definitely make it again if I'm ever in need of coral punch!

What you need:
2 packages of cherry-limeade Kool-aid mix
1 lb of sugar
2 quarts of water
1 large can of pineapple juice
1 container of frozen yellow lemonade
1 2-liter of Ginger-ale

What you do:
Boil the water to dissolve the Kool-aid and sugar.  Add in the pineapple juice and then melt the frozen lemonade by stirring it in.  Freeze it in 2 empty two-liters over night.  Put it in fridge about 2 hours prior to event to make it a bit slushy.  Then, cut open the 2 liters and put the slushy punch in the punch bowl.  Add in the 2 liter of Ginger-ale on top before serving!
laura ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...