Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wedding Wednesday - Boutonniere ideas

Update:  The poll isn't working correctly again this week... If you want to vote, leave a comment!  Thanks! I'd love to hear your input!

Original Post:
Now that I've done the bouquets, I figured I should start thinking about the boutonnieres (that is the hardest word to spell).  I really have no clue what I want... but I know it should be manly - or as manly as boutonnieres can be. Haha!  I found a bunch of bout-o-nnier-es that I like... Which ones do you like?  Vote in this week's poll!



I guess they should kind of match the bouquets which have light blue hydrangeas, white hydrangea looking things, white hydrangeas, pale green snowball hydrangea things, white oriental lilies, blackberries, green berry things, and sticks... you can tell I'm really up on my flowers.  Just see for yourself...


On a different note, I found the best ties!  Look at these - they are perfect!


And on another different note, we found a cake baker/maker/decorator (what is the title?)  Her name is Allison and she has a catering business with my cousin Melissa.  She made Melissa's wedding cake and it was gorgeous, so I can't wait to decide on a cake!

Okay, that's all for now.  Don't forget to help me out on the bouton... boutinnier.... oh I'm not looking it up again... Don't forget to vote!   :)
laura ann

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...