Sunday, July 10, 2011

Wedding Weekend Recap

Hi friends!!

I know that I owe you lots of wedding details and I'm finally ready to oblige!  I'll start with the rehearsal...
Well... we rehearsed :)

We goofed off a little :)

Got the job done...

Then we went to Rep Express for the Rehearsal Dinner which was a luau hosted by Parker's parents.  The food was AWESOME, and so was the company! :)

The next day, we woke up and calmly got ready...


Took some pictures with the photographer...


...and each other! :)  Thanks to Lauren for hauling my camera around all weekend to capture tons of special moments. 

Finally, we were married and had an awesome reception.  Then Parker & I took off on our honeymoon to Ocho Rios in Jamaica!!  :)  (Pics from the honeymoon coming tomorrow!!!)  I also will post some of the photographer's pictures when we get them back and I'll do a review of our vendors over the next few days & weeks.  Until then...
laura ann 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...