Thursday, January 15, 2015

I have a confession.

I have a confession.  Clearly - I mean that IS what the title says.

Before I open up and confess, you have to know that I never wanted this to happen.  Never, I mean never, did I think I would feel this way.  In fact, I always said "There is no way I would ever do that."  Yet, here I am about to say it out loud write it out for the world to see.

Ahh.

Here I go.

I want a minivan.

There.  I said it.  Well, technically, I wrote it.  But it's out there now.  No going back.

It's just the sleek lines and shiny paint.  And the clicker that opens the door so that you don't have to.  And getting a carseat in and out seems so much easier.  And there's just so much space!  The stroller wouldn't take up the entire trunk.  I wouldn't hit my head every time I'm trying to click the carseat in.  Did I mention all the space?

I mean to click a button from inside the house and have the door open... and to just walk out and drop the five thousand things I'm carrying into the vehicle.  The ability for a little kid to climb right in and buckle in without me having to open and close the door manually...

I know.  Such first world problems.

My name is Laura and I want a minivan.  Who am I?  I don't even know myself anymore.  Don't judge me.
laura ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...