Sunday, January 18, 2015

Lists + Packing with a 6 month old

My type-A personality requires me to make lists.  Lots and lots of lists.  In fact, the Notes app is one of my favorite things.  It syncs with my phone, iPad, and Mac... and, if I want to, I can access it through my email too.  I have 23 running lists.  I know, it's an obsession.
I write lists on paper, too.  In fact, sometimes, I write something I've already done, just so I can mark it off.  And now I'm sure that you think I'm an obsessive weirdo.

Anyways.  Did you know that it is a task to pack for a 6 month old??  We went on a mini-beach-vacation with a bunch of friends from church this weekend and even though this is not the first weekend trip we've taken with Ava Kate, I still had to make a list like a week in advance so I wouldn't forget something.  She had 2 bags + the pack and play + portable high chair + diaper bag.  Parker & I had one bag combined.  LOL.
laura ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...