Friday, June 22, 2012

Five Question Friday


1. What do you keep a stock pile of?
Paper towels, toilet paper, canned vegetables, shampoo, deodorant... that's about all.  I plan to coupon some this summer when I have some time, so I might stock up on some things that I know we'll use.

2.  If Ben & Jerry asked you to invent an ice cream, what would it be?
Nothing!  My favorite is chocolate chip cookie dough and they already make it!  I also love cookies and cream.  Yummy to my tummy!

3.  How do you blow off steam?
Drink some sort of caffeine, vent to my husband if I'm upset about something, make a list and clean the house if I'm stressed - clutter really stresses me out!

4.  What would you do if you had an hour to yourself anywhere within a ten mile radius of your home... no kids, no hubby, just you?
Well... since we don't have kids yet and my husband works and I'm a teacher on summer break... I have a couple of hours to myself every now and then :)  I like to spend time with friends, blog, do crafty things, and spend time on pinterest.

5.  When you were 16, what was your curfew in the summertime?
Around 10.  If I was driving, it was by 9 or 9:30, but if I was somewhere with Parker and he was driving, then it was around 10 unless my parents approved it.

laura ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...