Tuesday, February 24, 2015

DIY Silhouette

I want to re-do our gallery wall in our living room, so I've been thinking about some ideas.  One idea that kept coming to mind was a silhouette of Ava Kate.  I really wanted one, so of course, I did-it-myself!


First, find or take a picture to use for your silhouette.  I used one of AK's newborn photos that my awesome friend, Nicki took.

Then, cut out the the head and upper body, and trace it onto black paper.

Lastly, cut out the silhouette on the black paper and frame it against a white background.  Taa-daa!!


As if you actually needed a tutorial to do that... but just to show how easy it was! :)

This is posted on Hope Studio's link party Tutorial Tuesday!  Go check out other tutorials on this cold, snowy day! :)
laura ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...