Friday, February 20, 2015

#FridayFail: Food coloring + a baby

So on one of our ice days, I thought I'd be a crafty, fun momma and let Ava Kate make "art" with shaving cream and food coloring in a bag.  In my head, I pictured something like this momma's activity, something I've seen tons of times before.

In reality, it was all fun and games as first.  Then, Ava Kate dug her little nail into the bag and the bag started leaking.  I was all "no big deal," being the flexible, laid back momma I often strive to be... Until it got all over her hands and STAINED them like a smurf.  It would not come off.  I tried everything in the book.  We ended up rocking our smurf hands the rest of the day week... terrible mom, I know.  Whatev.  Talk to the hand.  Yes, it's 2015 and I just said that.
After we made our mess.  The shaving cream had turned to mush at this point.

Mom of the Year Award will obviously not go to me. haha
Next time, we will use a freezer bag.  Should've thought of that before now.  Oh well!
laura ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...