Sunday, May 10, 2015

Hello Sunshine!

Ok, I'm seriously loving this beautiful, sunshiny weather we've been having!  Yes, I know we are currently in the middle of a tropical storm, but for 2 weeks we've had GORGEOUS weather.  I just can't be outside enough.  I must be trying to make up for not going to the beach at all last summer... and only going to the river once... I mean, who wants to be outside at 9 months pregnant when it's 90 degrees outside?  Amma right?

Anyhoo.

This weekend we went to the river and it was surprisingly nice on Saturday considering tropical storm Ana was making her way down up.

I was so excited because 1) Ava Kate has the cutest bathing suits you've ever seen, and 2) we bought a baby pool!  Please enjoy the following cuteness:

AK was not a fan of the cold water at first...

Don't call social services on us.

Clearly, she "warmed up" to the idea.  Pun obviously intended.  I know you come here for my wit and humor.

I mean, could she be any cuter??

She enjoyed playing on the towel and leaning over the side of the pool to play in the water as well.  I mean, until she took a face dive into the water.  I don't think she meant to do that though.

She loved climbing up and lounging with her Grandmommy, too.

Ahh... what a happy place!  The obligatory toes-in-the-picture-photo:

We had a little picnic for lunch and Daddy joined us!

It was a *perfect* first Mother's Day weekend!
laura ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...