Thursday, May 12, 2016

Baby Bump: Weeks 22-26 (Month 6)

How far? Weeks 22-26

What's baby up to?  Our sweet Eve is about 1 2/3 pounds and 14 inches long.  She's apparently about the size of a scallion.  Her hearing is continuing to develop, so she can hear us talk and sing to her (and the babbling of her big sister, haha!)   :)

Weight gain?  I should do a better job of keeping track of this.

Maternity clothes?  More than I was last month, but still back and forth between regular and maternity.

Symptoms?  Pretty sore back/hip pain, but nothing terrible!

Sleep?  Yes please, I would like to sleep.  :)  I'm sleeping fine, just could use some more!

Food cravings?  I like food.  It's good.  :)

Food aversions?  Not one.

Miss anything?  Nope, not really.

I'm feeling... busy.  But life is great!

Best moment of the month? Working on the nursery, giving my best friend Amanda a baby shower for her little one due in June, celebrating Mother's Day (Parker & Ava Kate made the sweetest little handprint garden flag!  I love it!), thinking about life as a family of 4... EEK.

Looking forward to... the end of the school year!  I'm not going back full time next year, so work-at-home-mom life is about to commence and I AM SO READY!
laura ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...