Thursday, June 9, 2016

Baby Bump: Weeks 27-30 (Month 7!)

Welcome to the 3rd Trimester!  Eek!
This is Week 30 exactly!


How far? Weeks 27-30

What's baby up to?  Eve is about 15.7 inches long and 3 pounds.  She is quite an active little one!

Weight gain?  I need to get my records from the doctor... or at least write them down, because I have no idea...  About the same as with Ava Kate I do believe.

Maternity clothes?  Well, yeah.  Pretty much.

Symptoms?  People can definitely tell I'm pregnant.  :)

Sleep?  Still pretty fine.  This has really been a smooth pregnancy minus the crazy morning sickness at the beginning.

Food cravings? Nothing really in particular, but I like fruits and cold stuff.

Food aversions? None

Miss anything?  My intern... haha.  She was wonderful and it was nice to have her help in the classroom!

I'm feeling... ready for summer!  Just 2 more weeks until I'm officially a stay-at-home (work-at-home) mom!  I'm a bit overwhelmed with how fast time is going, because there's SO much we need to do!

Best moment of the month? Weston graduated high school!  Praise!!  I passed my glucose test (yuck!), and I survived the end of the school year!

Looking forward to... So many things! SUMMER!  A 2 week break between the spring and summer semesters... SUMMER.  Haha!  We have big plans - the beach, the river, the zoo, the pool, and a HUGE to do list before Eve is born!
laura ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...