Thursday, July 7, 2016

Baby Bump: Weeks 31-34 (Month 8!)

I am 34 weeks in this picture! :)

How far? Weeks 31-34

What's baby up to?  Eve's almost 5 lbs and 18 inches.... about the size of a cantaloupe!

Weight gain?  About 18 lbs total (a little less than with Ava Kate) ???

Maternity clothes?  Yup.

Symptoms?  A pretty sweet belly bump!  :)  Definitely having some back/hip issues, but nothing major.

Sleep?  Well, I sleep with about 15 pillows.  Just kidding... it's only 3.  I could definitely use more sleep, but it's not because of pregnancy... it's because I'm working like a dog teaching online classes that I've never taught before.  More on that later...  I've also had a sinus infection for a month that I CANNOT shake so... sleep is not great.

Food cravings? Well, I have really been liking the frozen lemonade from Sonic... and anything else that's super cold... because it's bloody hot outside.

Food aversions? No, not really.

Miss anything?  Sleeping on my belly... a real summer break.  I guess I should be happy because I'm not going back full time in August, but I had big, fun plans for the summer... and it's been consumed with teaching.  That should slow down soon!  I also miss being able to breathe and not having a sinus infection.

I'm feeling... pretty bad.  I've had a sinus infection... at first it was a bad cough (thanks Ava Kate) and then her cough turned into a ear infection, and mine turned into a sinus infection.  One round of antibiotics didn't touch it, so a week after that, I had another round.  That helped.  Then, I got a yeast infection from all the antibiotics.  Hooray.  -_-

Best moment of the month? We went to the zoo!  It was wonderful (minus being sick) and Ava Kate loved it!  Also Baby Miles was born and Parker & I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary!

Looking forward to... celebrating Ava Kate's 2nd birthday (I need to get started on planning that haha!), end of summer school, getting everything checked off the to do list, going to the river for the 4th of July, going to the beach, and of course, snuggling our baby girl!
laura ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...