Thursday, January 28, 2016

Baby Bump: Week 11

How far? Weeks 11

What's baby up to?  Baby is about one and half inches long and is fully formed!  Sweet baby can open and close his/her little fists! :)  How precious!

Weight gain?  Not sure… Baby bump is growing a little bit each day!

Maternity clothes?  Not yet.

Symptoms?  I am tired and have felt so sick with this little one.

Sleep?  Some nights it's great, some nights it's only so-so… but it honestly hasn't been bad.

Food cravings? Nothing that is a constant craving.  I might randomly really want a BBQ sandwich or carrots/ranch, but there's nothing that I've craved on an ongoing basis.

Food aversions?  Basically anything at breakfast time.

Miss anything?  Feeling up to cooking and housekeeping.  Parker's been so great, but I really look forward to feeling good enough to get back to homemaking.

I'm feeling… excited about all that's in store!

Best moment of the week(s)?  I just love the time I get to spend with my sweet little family!

Looking forward to… getting started on relocating my craft supplies to the future laundry/craft room, moving Ava Kate into her big girl room, and working on the nursery!  Eek!  So much to do! :)

laura ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...