Thursday, February 4, 2016

Baby Bump: Week 12


How far? Week 12

What's baby up to?  Baby is about 2 inches long and the size of a lime!  His/her brain is developing, toes are curling, eyes can clench, and mouth can practice the sucking motion.  It's been a busy week of learning for little one!

Weight gain?  I will find out next week at my appointment!

Maternity clothes?  Still fitting in most of my clothes minus a pair of pants or two.

Symptoms?  I haven't had any nausea since Saturday.  Insert praise hands!  Thank you God!

Sleep?  So far, so good.

Food cravings?  Not really, but I like cold stuff like cucumbers, carrots, ranch, and oranges.

Food aversions?  Not a fan of breakfast yet.

Miss anything?  Not really right now!

I'm feeling… better than last week!  I'm starting to get my energy back!

Best moment of the week(s)?  We started working on painting and building shelves in the craft room/laundry room!  Hopefully we'll finish in the next week or so, and get the guest room cleared out so we can turn it into Ava Kate's big girl room!

Looking forward to… my appointment next week, my birthday on Sunday (eek!), working on all the room transformations!
laura ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...