Monday, August 8, 2016

Maternity Pictures :)

So it's totally true what they say... Second child probs.  

I'm 38.5 weeks and I just realized that 1) I have very few pictures of my baby bump, and 2) I hadn't even planned maternity pictures.  With Ava Kate, I posted almost weekly baby bump pics, with the chalkboard updated.  As you can see, I just recently went back and back-posted monthly baby bump posts and found whatever pics I could.  Oh well, nothing to dwell on.

I did want some "maternity pics" to have for Baby Eve, but wasn't really interested in dishing out tons of money for them.  I'd rather save the money and put it towards family-of-four-pics when Eve arrives.  :)  I bought this cute dress from the Lil Pirates Exchange Consignment Sale the other day and wore it to church Sunday.  I felt really pretty for once, so I made Parker go in the backyard and snap some pics.  :)

Ava Kate joined in when she wasn't playing on her swing set.

The handsome "photographer" :)


Thank goodness for a self timer so Parker could be in one or two pics!  Unfortunately, Ava Kate isn't quite the master of taking good pics yet.  Haha!



laura ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...