Monday, June 18, 2012

Our Wedding - Mom

This post doesn't have much to do with the wedding.  As I was flipping through wedding pictures, a few of my mom caught my attention.  I just want to take some time to remember how beautiful, graceful, and happy she was at our wedding.  I am so thankful that we made these memories and have pictures to document them.  You might think I'm indulging myself in sappy time, but I don't care.  These are good pictures of my mom and I want to remember her like this.  I want to forget how she looked when she was having seizures or dying - she didn't look anything like herself then.  These pictures remind me of her laugh and her smile and her touch, something I'm convinced that only people who have lost one of the most important people in their lives can understand.

Moments and pictures that I prayed for and will always treasure...








What a great mom and dad! :)

laura ann

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...