Thursday, April 9, 2015

52 Crafts: #1-12


I thought I'd give you and update on how my "52 crafts in a year" goal is going.  I knew I'd never do one craft a week, and that some weeks I'd do way more than one craft... so I just made it a bucket list of 52 total crafts in a year.  Currently, I'm on #12, but I know with Ava Kate's birthday party, my friend Amber's bridal shower, and Christmas, I'll hopefully have no problem reaching 40 more in the next 8 months!


1.  DIY Candlesticks for the mantel
2.  Homemade Valentine's day cards
3.  Ava Kate's silhouette
4.  Our floating shelves


5.  Fabric banners for Candice's shower (I made 2)
6.  Ribbon garland for Candice's shower (I made 2)
7.  Tissue paper tassel garland for Candice's shower (I made 2)
8.  Paper garland for Candice's shower (I made a total of 16)


9.  Cake banner for Candice's shower
10. Tissue paper poms for Candice's shower (I made 6)
11. Stained our TV chest
12. Get Well Soon card we made for my Grandma after she had a tumor removed from her lung

I have a lot more crafts on my to do list, so I'll update you once I've done more! :)
laura ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...